Life With TMO

Monday, March 06, 2006

Beta2 Test was started at last

Long-awaited beta2 test of TMO was started after 3 months of delay on February 1, 2006 with a bad patch. Systems went down due to overwhelming access by testers as soon as the test began. The test was resumed practically on February 9. On the day the test was restarted, I could create my character successfully (my character name is "YOSHINO Kasumi". see also my profile) after executing login procedures.

Upon the entrance of TMO world, my question was resolved. Although it is difficult to explain what TMO correctly is, in a nutshell, players can relive their school days in TMO; making friends, pleasant chat and discussion, sweet and sour shcool romance with Non-Player Characters (maybe also with Player Character), classworks (quiz game) and more. In fact, you (plapyer) can change your gender and try to know how the other half lives, if you want. In other words, player can experience school days as someone new!

Tokimeki-Memorial was now reemerged with a new look and beloved characteristics concerved (i.e. super-deformed and/or very kawaii (cute) characters and lively comical BGMs). TMO got me hooked!